Monday, October 10, 2011

The Contest is here!

Good Morning! Are you all ready for the contest? I am excited! I would love to see the LIKES go up and up and up! So to help me do this, I will reward you for sharing Back Home on your Facebook page. You can share on your page up to twice a day. Please link it back to this page or my personal page, so I can enter your name in the drawing. For every share you do (up to two a day) and if you... follow our blog, I will enter your name. Next Monday I will draw the winners. I am thinking of doing a winner, and then a couple of runner ups. How does that sound?

Because we are basically having a PARTY on this page, I am re-instating the past deals of the day for this week only. If there was something that you loved, check on the daily deals photo album and place your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment